Inside Sales Executive
ERP – Sales
At VistaVu, our people and our customers are our number one priority. We are an employee owned company that has experienced 83% YOY growth in the last 5 years. Our customer base is expanding and so is our team. We deliver Business Solutions to mid-market companies in a broad range of industries in Canada and the United States. We are a Gold Level Partner with SAP for ERP software solutions, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and a Dell Boomi partner for Integration solutions, additionally we have our own developed products.
Continued growth in our business has identified our need for an Inside Sales Executive (ISE). The ISE will report to the Director of Sales and be part of a vibrant Sales team. The ISE will proactively work with leads and prospective customers to validate and nurture interest in VistaVu provided software, services, and support to meeting their corporate needs and future growth plans.
How do you know you are a fit?
- When you take on something, everyone can Trust that you will get it done
- You have an enthusiastic, outgoing personality that enables you to build strong relationships with customers
- You strive for top-notch customer service through providing excellent support
- You are always looking at ways to improve your skills
- You can work independently but also have the drive to reach out and effectively communicate with work colleagues to solve problems for customers as quickly and accurately as possible
What will you be doing?
- Research and identify potential opportunities
- Connect with leads and prospects to follow up on interest, qualify and convert to qualified sales opportunities
- Nurture positive relationships with decision makers of leads, prospects and potential customers
- Work to become a trusted advisor for SAP and Dell Boomi products and services
- Work with Marketing and Sales to coordinate on the communications strategy
- Being a positive representative of VistaVu’s core values to our customers in all customer interactions
- Other duties as assigned
What skills do you need?
- BSc or BA in business administration or sales is desired
- Self-motivated, ambitious, willingness to learn, adapt, and excel. Proactive contributor who can recommend and implement ideas
- Strong background in selling fundamentals
- Consistent track record of making your customers raving fans and meeting quota
- Documented track record of exceptional results in a solutions-oriented sales environment is a must
- Experience with Hosted Servers, ERP, Digital Marketing and Cloud based service is a plus
- An understanding of common business processes from sales to fulfillment to supply chain
- Superior organizational, prioritization and time management skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- You possess a curious mind and enjoy learning new technology
- An enthusiasm for making your customers raving fans is required
- Great sense of humor and positive attitude!
What’s in it for you?
-Become an owner in a company that you will have an integral role of influencing
-An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences
-Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies
-Work with one of the top SAP partners in North America
-Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense
-Competitive base pay and benefits
-Opportunity to earn a bonus
-Investment into your ongoing advancement and knowledge