SAP Cloud Developer (ByDesign)
United States - Remote /
ERP – Development /
At VistaVu, our people and our customers are our number one priority. We are an employee owned company that has experienced 83% YOY growth in the last 5 years. Our customer base is expanding and so is our team. We deliver Business Solutions to mid-market companies in a broad range of industries in Canada and the United States. We are a Gold Level Partner with SAP for ERP software solutions, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and a Dell Boomi partner for Integration solutions, additionally we have our own developed products.
Continued growth in our business has identified our need for an SAP Cloud Developer (ByDesign).Reporting to the Manager, SAP Cloud Development & Sr. Solution Architect, the SAP Cloud Developer (ByDesign) will apply complex problem-solving skills to develop sophisticated code for our ERP Business Unit. If you are "the person" we are looking for, you will be responsible for working with a highly collaborative team to build reliable and scalable solutions within the mandate of our product vision. This will include activities like: requirements gathering, design, development, testing deployment, and monitoring of production systems.
How do you know you are a fit?
- You participate in all facets of the software development lifecycle in the development and maintenance of solutions
- You have ability to write code using SDK BODL and ABSL languages
- You have a natural affinity for working closely with a development team in the development and testing of solutions; you can express yourself effectively within a group as well as in one-to-one conversations
- You feel empowered to support other developers, as needed
- You are eager to resolve client support tickets, ensuring great customer experiences
- You actively participate in code reviews
- You can take ownership over creating supporting code documentation
- You enjoy collaborating with other team members to resolve problems
- Our mission is to help companies run great, so it is critical you can effectively manage deadlines and release schedules
- Growth is a core value at VistaVu, so you are constantly leading in the evaluation of industry best practices and emerging technology platforms to determine best practices and ensure we are delivering an amazing user experience to our customers
- We’ll trust you to get things done so you love opportunities where you think independently and drive toward success while meeting deadlines and producing high quality deliverables
- You are results driven and work collaboratively with Product Owners and cross-functional development and business teams to design high quality solutions that are extensible, reusable, and secure
- You pride yourself in developing solutions that adhere to industry best practices in areas such as design, performance, user experience, and scalability while also ensuring the solution codebase is clean and well-documented
- When you take on something, anyone can Trust that it gets done
- You are always looking at ways to improve your skills
What skills do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or related degree
- 3-5 years’ programming experience in an object-oriented programming language, C# or JAVA preferred
- Experience working with web services and interfacing software with other external systems
- Experience with SAP Business ByDesign SDK or functional support, preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of the project lifecycle, including design, configuration, testing and cutover for a Cloud-based solution
- Proficient in translating client business requirements into business solutions
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills; you exemplify integrity and professionalism in all business activities and can engage at all levels within a client organization
- Ability to organize information, manage tasks, and use available tools to effectively contribute to a team and the organization
What’s in it for you?
-Become an owner in a company that you will have an integral role of influencing
-An environment of where we Embrace Change, are open to Growth, where we Trust each other while we create exceptional Client Experiences
-Work with one of Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 companies
-Work with one of the top SAP partners in North America
-Gain valuable experience marketing to diversified industries like Industrial Field Services, Life Sciences, Component Manufacturing, Aerospace & Defense
-Competitive base pay and benefits
-Opportunity to earn a bonus
-Investment into your ongoing advancement and knowledge