Senior Visual Designer || UI Designer || Mobile Designer
Miami, Florida /
Ready to join the biggest animation studio in the world? Ok- Not exactly, but…☝️hear me out. We’re still a relatively small and energetic team catering to millions of incredible animators across the globe 🌎 .
Our biggest goal is to 💪 empower 💪 each and every one of our creators. You may think we’re a nerdy bunch running an app (and some of us..yeah…big time nerds 🤓) but -callback alert - it truly feels like we’re Hollywood hotshots running the biggest animation studio in the world 😎!
If you’re a human being crazy enough to share this dream with us… Well, carry on then! ⏩
Our new Sr Visual Designer will be in charge of bringing a ton of new ideas to life! Some of the responsibilities include designing new features for the FlipaClip app, developing amusing content for our entertainment platform and assembling engaging marketing assets.
We need someone inspiring, fun and dynamic. A creative mind with infinite desire for originality. Someone who is obsessed with producing only quality content.
- Establish the look and feel for various interfaces, including apps, websites, and internal CMS platforms.
- Generate clear ideas, concepts and designs of creative assets from beginning to end.
- Design user-centered interaction models, wireframes or screen mockups.
- Create email marketing, presentation and interactive event materials.
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints.
- Present the user-interface visually in a very simple yet effective manner.
- Develop and maintain detailed design documentation including specifications, redlines, style guides, systems and component libraries.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team that includes other designers, engineers, product managers in order to create simple engaging applications and brand-related assets across all platforms.
- Interpreting storyboards to tell visual stories that support learning.
- Juggle multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
- Continuously evolve creative strategy to accommodate new markets, products, and/or partners/partnerships.
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, layouts and applications for mobile, web, and email.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field.
- Proficient in Figma, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Expert level skills in Adobe XD, Sketch, and other relevant design/interactive tools.
- Strong foundation of digital design fundamentals; grids, components, typography, color, composition.
- Good foundation in markup language to design responsive emails and simple web pages.
- Well organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined design in a short time.
- Excellent branding experience, including developing visual id systems, guidelines & applications
- Proficiency in user-centered design thinking methodologies.
- Understanding of mobile user experience, mobile user interface, responsive web design, and email design.
- An outstanding design portfolio demonstrating success in crafting compelling visual and usable experiences that create awareness of a campaign, increasing engagement through outstanding problem-solving skills, and a commitment to creative excellence.
- A pulse on what is relevant in culture, design and technology and can push for and help set trends
- Creative storyteller, able to visually optimize any message.
- An eagle-eye attention to detail.
- Team-first attitude. Strong communication skills. Low egos welcomed.
- Eager to test new schemes and capable of embracing change.
- Be open to have fun at work!
Winner of Apple's prestigious App Trend of the Year award, FlipaClip is the gateway to the animation world, featuring powerful and fun tools that make frame-by-frame animation easy. Millions of artists and animators rely on the platform's drawing engine monthly. FlipaClip allows anyone to learn frame-by-frame animation, draw pictures and turn them into animated videos and gifs, or draw over videos to create a trace over motion animation.
FlipaClip creators spend hundreds of hours animating every day. The ability to create and share content with major social platforms has led to nearly a billion views and engagement on social media over the last year alone. FlipaClip has a large, active community of artist-influencers, professionals, and budding animators that are changing the way we engage and consume animated video content.