Office Manager & HR Admin
We’re Vital. We build products that combine cutting-edge science and intuitive design in ways that make measuring health and taking action accessible by everyone. Our mission is to democratize technology that puts people in control of their health.
This is a massive goal, and we're just getting started. We're looking for special people to join our team to help us make it a reality. At Vital, we thrive on change, operate on trust, and leverage diverse perspectives from the people on our team in everything we do. We operate at a rapid pace and we push key decisions to folks on the front lines across all of our teams. Our culture is fundamentally based on having a growth mindset - which means Vital is the kind of place where you can make an impact, somewhere you want to invest your talent and energy, and do your life’s best work. As a workplace, we challenge and support you to hone your craft and be a part of something bigger than any of us.
We're looking for an exceptional individual to champion Vital's office experience. This means someone ready to lead us in establishing new guidelines, supplies and rituals to continuously improve our everyday workplace experience. We expect this individual to own the asset management and fulfillment of all supplies for Vital, including purchasing, managing and tracking and work with the leadership team to establish budgets & processes. This is a great opportunity if you are passionate about employee happiness and making the workplace fun!
What you'll do:
- Office Management: maintain office appearance, vendor relations, catering, office supply inventory
- Event planning: including coordination of all-company events, industry events, and executive off sites
- Executive Assistance including calendar management, domestic and international executive travel and correspondence.
- Entry-level HR Operations: candidate scheduling, new employee onboarding, offboarding, compliance, benefits administration, data autids and data entry
- Entry-level Financial Operations: assist with expense reports, budget planning, payroll, invoicing, and accounts receivable
- Attracted to chaos as it’s an opportunity to organize
- Positive and welcoming for all employees and guests
- Natural problem-solver with a can-do attitude
- Exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and self-directed
- Excellent communicator, negotiator, and multitasker
- Experience booking complex domestic and international travel
What's in it for you:
- Being a part of the Vital rocket-ship
- Great health and dental benefits + a wellness budget
- Flexible vacation and sick days
- Huge learning & professional growth opportunity
- Being part of a transparent, high-performance, yet still close-knit culture
Feel like you can’t tick all the boxes above? If you have some of the skills and experience that we’re looking for and are willing to use your talent to learn the rest, we encourage you to apply!