As a Brand Designer you will be responsible for defining, growing, and executing Vital's visual identity across a wide range of mediums – including print, web, and environmental design – for all internal and public communications. You'll have the opportunity to work closely with Product, Design, and Marketing leads to directly influence every touchpoint of the company: from our software products (iconography, colors) and office (interior, signage) to our business (sales materials, presentations) and marketing (booth, website).
What We Look For
- Portfolio that showcases a strong grasp of graphic design fundamentals and conceptual thinking
- Proficiency in standard creative software (like the Adobe suite, Figma) and the ingenuity to use unfamiliar tools to hack together a solution when needed
- Thoughtfully articulates opinions to defend and critique design choices
- Self directed, critical thinker who finds ways to create additional value
- Works efficiently and finds ways to deliver results in tight turnarounds
- Taste and a genuine love of design
You might be a fit if you are interested in...
- Building a design career in Tech
- Participating in a fast-paced, high growth startup
- Growing/learning product design and UX skills
Design is a fundamental component to the ecosystem of devices, people, software & knowledge that we're building at Vital. The goal of Vital's design team is to transform the complex and scary into care experiences that empower and drive positive change in people's health.