Solutions Engineer (d/f/m)
Product & Development /
Full time /
Get onboard the vivenu rocket ship to revolutionize one of the most exciting industries and enable global and limitless event ticketing!
In 2018, we started vivenu with a bold mission: to transform the global event ticketing industry for good. Why? Because hundreds of thousands of event organizers around the globe rely on solutions that haven’t kept up with today's needs and expectations.
We finally put this to an end. Now and forever. Our API-first event ticketing solution breaks limitations and unlocks huge potential by letting leading organizers manage, market, and analyze their ticket sales effortlessly and independently.
On this extraordinary mission, we are supported by leading tech VCs, exceptional entrepreneurs, and industry experts such as the owners of the San Francisco 49ers, who invested more than $65 million in vivenu to back our extraordinary growth.
We're now looking for an experienced, personable, and tech-enthusiastic Solutions Engineer to own, build, and deepen relationships with prospects and existing enterprise customers throughout the entire lifecycle, with a focus on building trust during the sales process by demonstrating an unrivaled technical knowledge of vivenu's product and an impeccable understanding for solving the prospect’s specific needs. The position will play a large role in retaining and growing our user base. You will join an experienced, hard-working, and passionate team that is determined to make data-driven, API-first ticketing the new industry standard.
We are not an ordinary company and we are not looking for people who want just another job. Our team consists of truly driven individuals, working together to achieve the unimaginable. Are you up for the challenge?
As a Solutions Engineer at vivenu, you will...
- translate our customers’ business challenges into solutions within our product, offering and helping articulate the unique value proposition that vivenu brings to our prospects
- build enthusiastic vivenu-advocates among our clients by winning their trust through (technical) product expertise and business acumen
- serve as the technical liaison, collaborating with sales, marketing, and customer success to create customized presentations, product demos, and custom integrations
- take learnings from the field and feed them back to improve our products, solutions, sales process, and collateral
We are looking for candidates that...
- have 2+ years of proven success as a Sales/Solutions Engineer
- have a solid technical background with an understanding of software development and API technology
- have a proven track record of working with complex enterprise SaaS solutions, preferably in the event/ticketing industry
- display the ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- display the ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in a manner that is easy to understand
- show solid understanding and hands-on experience in Product Management
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- have excellent presentation skills and are creative
We are offering...
- true impact. At vivenu, we are enabling organizations worldwide to manage their event ticketing in a more efficient, independent, and liberated way. Your work will impact this mission tremendously and you will see the results of your work in no time
- no internal politics. We pride ourselves on hiring brilliant challengers with the ambition to drive real change. vivenuans are forward-thinking people and will inspire you with their thirst for excellence
- real empowerment and a steep learning curve. We believe in empowering vivenuans by giving them full ownership and responsibility for their work
- a culture of rewarding over-performance. We foster a culture of rewarding over-performance, promoting quickly, and supporting ambitious career paths
At vivenu, diversity fuels our rocket ship, and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and consider every application fairly.
Have a look at our mission statement and corporate values here.