Head of Mid-Market Sales (d/f/m)
Full time /
Get onboard the vivenu rocket ship to revolutionize one of the most exciting industries and enable global and limitless event ticketing!
In 2018, we started vivenu with a bold mission: to transform the global event ticketing industry for good. Hundreds of thousands of event organizers around the globe rely on solutions that haven’t kept up with today’s needs and expectations. We finally put this to an end. Now and forever. Our API-first ticketing platform breaks limitations and unlocks huge potential: letting leading organizers manage, market, and analyze ticket sales effortlessly with our powerful unified solution.
Leading tech VCs, exceptional entrepreneurs, and industry experts such as the owners of the San Francisco 49ers invested more than $65 million in vivenu to back our extraordinary growth.
We are not an ordinary company and we are not looking for people who want just another job. Our team consists of truly driven individuals, working together to achieve the unimaginable.
Ready for personal growth? Join us to be part of Germany’s next big B2B SaaS company!
As the Head of Mid-Market Sales you will...
- fully manage everything Mid-Market Sales, driving the team to exceed sales quotas
- ensure high activity with the goal of opening new opportunities
- assist Account Executives with meetings and help them with their deals
- qualify deals
- coach and mentor the Mid-Market sales team
- train and onboard new Mid-Market sales hires
- ensure proper lead assignment
- ensure there is high-quality sales collateral available (decks, presentations, scripts, templates, emails)
- monitor and track KPIs, including daily activities
- monitor the sales pipeline, ensuring it is healthy and meetings are progressing
We are looking for candidates that...
- have a bachelor's or equivalent degree
- have been an individual contributor in sales for 4-5 years
- have been a sales lead for at least 3 years
- have SaaS sales management experience with a high-tech product
- have proven experience in driving a team to exceed sales quotas
- have a high-energy coaching mentality
- have knowledge of the ticketing/events industry (preferred)
- have experience within a high-growth company
- are willing to go the extra mile and take pride in their work
We are offering...
- true impact. At vivenu, we are enabling organizations worldwide to manage their event ticketing in a more efficient, independent, and liberated way. Your work will impact this mission tremendously and you will see the results of your work in no time
- no internal politics. We pride ourselves on hiring brilliant challengers with the ambition to drive real change. vivenuans are forward-thinking people and will inspire you with their thirst for excellence.
- real empowerment and a steep learning curve. We believe in empowering vivenuans by giving them full ownership and responsibility for their work
- a culture of rewarding over-performance. We foster a culture of rewarding over-performance, promoting quickly, and supporting ambitious career paths
- compelling benefits. We offer Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays), a Retirement Plan, a Health Care Plan, as well as Training & Development
At vivenu, diversity fuels our rocket ship, and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and consider every application fairly.
Have a look at our mission statement and corporate values here.