Senior Frontend Engineer (d/f/m)
Product & Development /
Full time /
Get onboard the vivenu rocket ship to revolutionize one of the most exciting industries and enable global and limitless event ticketing!
In 2018, we started vivenu with a bold mission: to transform the global event ticketing industry for good. Why? Because hundreds of thousands of event organizers around the globe rely on solutions that haven’t kept up with today's needs and expectations.
We finally put this to an end. Now and forever. Our API-first event ticketing solution breaks limitations and unlocks huge potential by letting leading organizers manage, market, and analyze their ticket sales effortlessly and independently.
On this extraordinary mission, we are supported by leading tech VCs, exceptional entrepreneurs, and industry experts such as the owners of the San Francisco 49ers, who invested more than $65 million in vivenu to back our extraordinary growth.
We are not an ordinary company and we are not looking for people who want just another job. Our team consists of truly driven individuals, working together to achieve the unimaginable. Are you up for the challenge?
As our Senior Frontend Engineer, you will...
- design, develop, and maintain frontend applications across our product suite
- conceptualize, plan and implement new features across our apps
- improve the UX of existing products and implement methods to help other engineers do the same
- iterate on the way we build frontends continuously to guarantee excellent development standards and pave the way for future projects
- keep our code base clean and maintainable
- learn new technologies constantly, evaluate their potential impact, and implement them
- mentor junior engineers and help them grow
We are looking for candidates that...
- have 3+ years of frontend development experience
- have a deep understanding of modern JS (ES2015+) and its ecosystem
- display exceptional skills in building clean and intuitive design and UX
- have a proven track record of building complex (React or similar framework) applications for production
- have high bar opinions regarding code quality and what good architectures look like
- display a passion for performance, accessibility, and clean component / API design
- are fantastic communicators
Our Stack consists of...
- TypeScript across all our frontend apps. However: Programming languages can be learned! Though, a deep understanding of modern JS (ES2015+) and its ecosystem is essential
- React, Typescript and Next.js everywhere
- Design System powered by Storybook
We are offering...
- true impact. At vivenu, we are enabling organizations worldwide to manage their event ticketing in a more efficient, independent, and liberated way. Your work will impact this mission tremendously and you will see the results of your work in no time
- no internal politics. We pride ourselves on hiring brilliant challengers with the ambition to drive real change. vivenuans are forward-thinking people and will inspire you with their thirst for excellence.
- real empowerment and a steep learning curve. We believe in empowering vivenuans by giving them full ownership and responsibility for their work
- a culture of rewarding over-performance. We foster a culture of rewarding over-performance, promoting quickly, and supporting ambitious career paths
At vivenu, diversity fuels our rocket ship, and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and consider every application fairly.
Have a look at our mission statement and corporate values here.