Senior Partnerships Manager (d/f/m)
Full time /
Get onboard the vivenu rocket ship to revolutionize one of the most exciting industries and enable global and limitless event ticketing!
In 2018, we started vivenu with a bold mission: to transform the global event ticketing industry for good. Hundreds of thousands of event organizers around the globe rely on solutions that haven’t kept up with today’s needs and expectations. We finally put this to an end. Now and forever. Our API-first ticketing platform breaks limitations and unlocks huge potential: letting leading organizers manage, market, and analyze ticket sales effortlessly with our powerful unified solution.
Leading tech VCs, exceptional entrepreneurs, and industry experts such as the owners of the San Francisco 49ers invested more than $65 million in vivenu to back our extraordinary growth.
We are not an ordinary company and we are not looking for people who want just another job. Our team consists of truly driven individuals, working together to achieve the unimaginable.
Ready for personal growth? Join us to be part of Germany’s next big B2B SaaS company!
As a Senior Partnerships Manager, you will...
- Manage all aspects of assigned Marketplace partner and platform products: prioritization and execution of strategic business initiatives; sourcing best-in-class solutions, structuring/negotiating financial opportunities, road mapping priorities; and driving new integration scope
- Be accountable for success metrics of assigned Marketplace partners and program growth
- Build technology partnerships based on the products vivenu prospects and customers use
- Identify the right stakeholders that can champion vivenu, educate them about vivenu’s value proposition
- Maintain and/or build relationships in the industry, steward regular communication with partners, proactively seek mutual wins for opportunities to co-sell, co-market, problem solve, and create value
- Gather insight, communicate, and collaborate with cross-functional internal stakeholders in Sales, CX, Marketing, Engineering, and Legal, serving as an advocate for vivenu customers, your partners, and the product in alignment with vivenu’s goals
- Support and document the step-by-step partner onboarding process to make sure the technical integrations become more efficient, repeatable, and scalable in each category of partnership
- Be self-motivated with little day-to-day oversight, being both a proactive executor and strategic thinker
- Lead a wide variety of meetings with internal and external teams
- Travel for a limited number of meetings and industry events
We are looking for candidates that...
- Have a Bachelor's degree (BA/BS)
- Proven track record of implementing partnership strategies in the technology industry to create innovative product experiences and go-to-market models
- Demonstrated ability to establish and nurture relationships with senior executives both within the organization and externally
- Extensive experience collaborating across multiple teams, overseeing large-scale initiatives, and consistently achieving desired outcomes. Proficient in working within a product-centric environment with significant internal and external dependencies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Self-motivated and capable of working independently to accomplish objectives
- Possesses an operational mindset, ensuring successful deal execution by employing strategic planning, metrics, and organizational structures, and seeing projects through to fruition beyond the signing stage
- Minimum of four years of professional experience, with at least two years in partnerships or a related field, ideally with a proven track record of managing business relationships and leading cross-functional projects
We are offering...
- true impact. At vivenu, we are enabling organizations worldwide to manage their event ticketing in a more efficient, independent and liberated way. Your work will impact this mission tremendously and you will see the results of your work in no time
- no internal politics. We pride ourselves on hiring brilliant challengers with the ambition to drive real change. vivenuans are forward-thinking people and will inspire you with their thirst for excellence
- real empowerment and a steep learning curve. We believe in empowering vivenuans by giving them full ownership and responsibility for their work
- a culture of rewarding over-performance. We foster a culture of rewarding over-performance, promoting quickly, and supporting ambitious career paths
- compelling benefits. We offer Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays), a Retirement Plan, a Health Care Plan, as well as Training & Development
At vivenu, diversity fuels our rocket ship, and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and consider every application fairly.
Have a look at our mission statement and corporate values here.