Inside Sales Representative
Jersey City, NJ /
Sales – SMAM /
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative (Spanish/English Speaking)
Job Function: Business Development
Job Classification: Individual Contributor
To support Volante’s ongoing rapid growth, Volante is seeking to expand its Inside Sales Representative team by bringing on a talented candidate with an established track record of building pipeline and a proven history of exceeding targets in a fast-growing space. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success within the Financial industry and knowledge of the ever-growing market. They will have a hunter mentality as they will be expected to generate new business and new logo leads.
We have a position available for a Inside Sales Representative within the Volante Inside Sales Team division in Jersey City, NJ or Boston, MA. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to build their career within a leading financial services software organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES - Your deliverables as BDR will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Executing calling campaigns to target opportunities within new client base.
- Reviewing proposed campaigns in terms of targeted monetary outcome, estimated effort required, team capacity, go to market direction, etc.
- Identifying customer needs and mapping the right solutions to their needs.
- Proactively reaching out to internal stakeholders to build and strengthen existing and new relationships.
- Taking the initiative to encourage communications among others that increases the overall effectiveness of the business.
- Using tools and technologies to improve process efficiency and regularly reviewing and updating CRM.
- Able to exercise a great deal of independent judgment in their day to day activity.
- Uses discretion in their conversation with clients, including various methods of persuasion to sell products.
- Other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- 1 year+ of experience or an internship within sales, sales support, business development or within a call center (inbound or outbound) highly preferred.
- Banking, Finance or Software background preferred but not required.
- Superior communication skills that demonstrate mastery of the English language (both orally and written).
- Spanish speaking
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
- A University degree is preferred.
- Ability to receive, express, or exchange detailed information through oral and written communication.
- Position involves mostly sedentary work, exerting a negligible amount of effort to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Work involves sitting most of the time.
- Ability to see and operate a computer.