Solution Architect (Low-code/no code)
North America /
Sales – SMS /
To support Volante’s ongoing rapid growth, we are looking for an experienced Solution Architect who is passionate about building products that customers love.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Business Head
- Low Code / No code solutions
- Integration platform as a service
- Self-starter willing to operate in the trenches and able to pull up to identify and steer strategically.
- Internal influencer and customer-facing; building trust as a domain expert/advisor.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify, and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Support product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Coordinate functional and technical development based on product strategy.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Besides defining the offering, provide support and advisory services to pre-sales and market development opportunities.
- Assist in development of marketing collateral and represent Volante as an industry expert.
- As solution expert, play an advisory role as required to support business opportunities.
- Lobby internally to educate key stakeholders and create buy-in for product priorities and Go-To-Market.
Ideal Core Qualifications, Experience, Attributes, and Skills
- Proven track record in product management, owning all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle in banking and financial services industry.
- Experience of offering mission critical business solution with understanding of design principles for such solutions e.g. high availability, resiliency, etc.
- Experience in offering solutions with multi-cloud strategy.
- Experience in design and delivery of multi-tenancy solutions with ability to clearly demark product / platform from client solution.
- Experience in provisioning of solutions via SaaS model including seamless enrolment for such service, auto provisioning of environment, etc
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Masters/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.