Sales – SMS /
To support Volante’s ongoing rapid growth, Volante is seeking to expand its Sales team by bringing on a talented candidate with an established track record of managing end to end sales cycle’s with proven history of exceeding targets and quotas while selling into Tier 1 and Tier 2 banking institutions. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated success within the Payments industry and demonstrates knowledge of the ever-growing market. They will have a hunter mentality as they will be expected to bring in new business and new logos.
- Reporting to Volante’s Regional Sales Manager and working in close collaboration with Pre-sales and Marketing.
Key Results Areas
- New Business: Create sales opportunities for new customers targeting Volante GTMs. End-to-end ownership from prospect, to qualify to closed.
- Trusted Advisor: Become a trusted advisor and operate as the primary point of contact for Volante within assigned book of business.
- Customer Success: Build and maintain customer success through active sales management, creating the opportunity to generate additional business.
- Must proactively own the entire sales process and be able to handle multiple deals/projects/responsibilities simultaneously
- Determine opportunities through evaluation of clients’ requirements and development of a concise understanding of clients’ decision-making processes and criteria
- Maintain appropriate sales development activity to ensure healthy pipeline management.
- Proactively build relationships with all accounts, expanding the sphere of influence within account base. Develop relationships with key decision makers within client organizations
- Use a consultative sales approach to develop account plans and identify specific needs for each bank.
- Maintain Salesforce CRM for opportunity management and reporting.
- Travel is required.
Experience, Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- 5+ years of experience in outside sales experience representing enterprise software, SaaS or FinTech solutions. Experience working within Payments Market is preferred.
- Demonstrated success meeting or exceeding quota and pipeline generation targets
- Proven record of building and managing a sales pipeline.
- Proven record of matching customers’ needs with solutions.
- Proven ability to understand and effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrates deep product and industry knowledge including market trends and competitive intelligence.
- Responsive, reliable and results oriented.
- Strong relationship building skills both internally and externally.
- Have local Payments market knowledge of regional area.