Junior 2D Artist (Construction)
🇨🇾 Cyprus, Limassol
🎮 PRODUCT – 🎨 ART /
VOLKA PRODUCT TEAM / JUNIOR 2D ARTIST (CONSTRUCTION)
We are looking for a creative 2D Artist to join our game development team working on Taonga: the Island Farm!
- Construction of isometric in-game objects and item icons
- Final linework.
- You have outstanding spatial thinking
- You are familiar with the game isometric projection and are able to construct complex object in it
- You are an experienced user of at least one professional graphic editor program, such as Adobe Photoshop, Paint Tool SAI, Clip Studio or similar
- You have a steady hand for clean linework
- You possess a refined aesthetic taste
- We require a portfolio of your work to apply for this position
- The application process may include a test assignment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A focused team of like-minded professionals with a healthy company culture and appreciation of work-life balance
- Ample opportunities for learning, professional growth and career advancement
- Competitive salary + 13th salary
- Individual workstation in our Limassol office with modern high-quality equipment
- Working hours - Monday to Friday 10:00-19:00 (1hr lunch break)
- 21 business days annual leave (+ an additional day for every National holiday that falls on the weekend)
- Medical insurance for you and your immediate family
- 8 psychotherapy sessions per year at the company's expense from online accredited psychotherapy portals
- Monthly allowance for lunches
- Full support for relocation to Limassol and/or work permit issuance if needed
Note: we do not offer remote work for this position.
Do you have what it takes? Apply now!