San Francisco /
Gaming & User Experience /
Volley develops voice-controlled games and entertainment apps for Amazon Alexa and Google Home. Our voice apps are world-class and attract millions of users every month. We’re a 45-person team based in San Francisco.
We’ve created several of the top experiences for voice-controlled devices, including:
- Song Quiz - a name-that-tune music trivia game
- Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader? - a quiz game to test your elementary-level knowledge
- Bedtime Stories - a soothing, narrated skill to help you fall asleep
We believe voice control will be the main way people access entertainment in their bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms, and cars, and our goal is to build a destination for interactive audio entertainment, as Netflix did for television.
We’re looking for a Product Analyst to use help us grow and improve some of the most popular experiences on the platform. You will analyze user data, identify opportunities for new product improvements and features, and use those insights to design and run experiments.
Stuff you may have done before
- (Product) Analytical role at an entertainment company
- (Product) Analytical role at a consumer software company
- (Product) Analytical role at a consulting firm or investment bank
- Segment/ Amplitude / SQL/ Data warehouse (e.g. Redshift, Snowflake) experience
What you'll do
- Be the source of truth and knowledge expert on your product's key metrics and user data
- Manage metrics and data, create charts and communicate findings back to key stakeholders
- Design and manage A/B tests
- Collaborate with voice designers and engineers, identifying key insights and opportunities for product improvements
At Volley, we recognize the importance of work-life balance. We are currently working remotely, but come January will be implementing a hybrid work-from-home and in-office schedule. We also offer 4 weeks of paid time off and strongly encourage its use.
Volley believes in an inclusive workplace and is committed to building a team from a variety of backgrounds. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive the other benefits and privileges of employment.
We’re a small but quickly growing team that truly enjoys working together. We love coming together over Zoom happy hours, the funny and strange in Slack #random, and come January, occasional karaoke sessions in our brand new Hayes Valley office. If this sounds like fun (we promise it is), get in touch!
Underrepresented candidates, and candidates from nontraditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply!