Volta is looking for a well-rounded, highly motivated Accountant (Staff or Senior?) to join our growing company. Reporting directly to the CFO, the Accountant (Staff or Senior) is responsible for processing the routine transactional activity for the entity including accounts payable, customer invoice, banking activity, payroll, fixed assets and manufacturing. Additionally, to provide necessary administrative support for these processes (e.g. customer contract management).
- Perform day-to-day accounting functions of the company, including, but not limited to: Billing, AR, AP, Expense Reports, Payroll/PEO, Benefits, Fixed Assets, and Revenue Recognition
- Process AP, fixed asset and inventory (construction in progress)
- Process expense reports and corporate credit cards
- Maintain vendor files
- Investigate vendor payments, expense report payments, credit card payments as necessary; contact vendors and resolve any billing issues
- Process invoices (AR) to customers under direction of General Accounting Manager or Controller
- Perform collection calls under direction of General Accounting Manager or Controller
- Perform basic reconciliations within monthly close calendar deadline ( all balance sheet accounts are reconciled; following are basic recons of those)
- Perform other ad-hoc analysis and transactional processing as required
- Perform necessary administrative support for these process (e.g. customer contract management)
- Prepare all reports needed for local, state, and federal or regulatory tax compliance
- Interface with internal organization to ensure accurate and timely recording of activity
- Perform other duties as assigned.