San Francisco, CA
Volta is seeking an Analyst to join our Finance Team and help us take our modeling, planning processes, and analytics to the next level. You will use your experience and knowledge of fast-growing companies to help deliver innovative, high-quality solutions that meet the needs of our internal and external stakeholders and keep pace with our fast-growing business.
The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with members of the Executive Team and the business teams to develop business models, revise and develop meaningful metrics to analyze business performance, bring insight and drive the business to scale; design and implement budget, planning and financial forecasting methods; and prepare financial reports for internal and external stakeholders. This position is based in San Francisco and will report to Volta’s CFO.
- Develop and maintain integrated three-statement financial models
- Manage the annual planning and budgeting process and monthly reporting to stakeholders
- Monitor and analyze performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI of new business projects/transactions
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Executive Management Team and Departments Heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare data for Board and Senior Management presentations
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
- 3-5 years experience as Analyst or Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis; Strong leadership skills required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint/KeyNote skills.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on capacity