At Volta we are on a mission to accelerate the adoption of the electric vehicle. Volta creates city-wide free electric vehicle charging networks in major metropolitan areas, allowing innovative brands to sponsor sustainable infrastructure and reach high value audiences with relevant content at the same time. With Volta, everyone wins.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our Marketing department.
- Map advertising agencies -- Map all agency holding companies and subsidiaries as well as independent agencies. Look for key people across the account planning and media buying functions as well as identifying the brands with which they are affiliated.
- Working at the direction of senior leadership, build a database by industry, identifying potential target companies that would be ideal for Volta’s platform. Map key decision-makers and functional roles as well as corporate initiatives that might be aligned with what Volta is doing.
- Work with other senior leadership, as requested, to help with copywriting, event programming, social media and communication.
- Rising junior or senior in college
- Interest in sales & marketing
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint (or Keynote) is required
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
Please submit your resume with a cover letter, and note that interns are responsible for their own relocation expenses.