[Media Sales] Research Coordinator
Path Forward Returnship
The Path Forward Return to Work program at Volta is for professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. If selected, you’ll receive 16 weeks of paid employment while doing work you love for the world's most influential free-to-use EV Charging company . You’ll have the chance to update your skills, add new experience to your resume, and make new professional connections. You’ll also receive support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
The program is open to anyone who has at least 5 years of professional experience and has been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caregiving. If you meet these criteria and your skills match our needs, we welcome you to apply.
- Execute research by designing a vision (proposal, survey, sample design, specs, et al), core product research design and methodologies
- Work with existing third party research firms to streamline processes and results and ultimately design better reports and results
- Identify additional third party research agencies that can work with Volta to expand our research capabilities and think creatively to yield outstanding results
- Create reports with inventory utilization, sell-through, predictive modeling, campaign measurement and pacing. Use reporting to develop actionable, data driven insights and make recommendations to the Media Team that will improve processes and maximize revenue
- Provide the Media Sales team with support and guidance on requests regarding inventory availability, forecasting, valuations and campaign optimizations during the pre and post-sales lifecycles
- Model trends for digital ad inventory and yield by using ad server, viewership, financial and industry data
- Identify management related workflow and technology enhancements to support scaling the business
- Proactively seek opportunities to broaden the Media Sales Team’s knowledge base, develop analytical skills, increase familiarity of systems and tools and strengthen communication and leadership qualities
- Contribute to media plan review, research scoping and kick off process, guiding the analysis and leading of key insight development
- Must be a member of Path Forward's Spring 2018 Program
- 3+ years of experience in market research, analytics, statistics and advertising tech. Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Demonstrated ability to structure analysis and correctly interpret data to create a compelling narrative that accurately addresses the business challenge at hand
- Strong business writing and communication skills with the ability to translate complex ideas, set accurate expectations with clients and tell a story
- Proven experience with strategic account leadership, adhering to practices that maximize company revenue through high quality deliverables, operational excellence and account growth
- Outstanding project and time management skills, proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritizing tasks to meet goals
- Proficient in MS Office, Dropbox and Salesforce or similar CRM
Volta is building a nation-wide network of free-to-use EV chargers. We place our stations at the highest profile locations within a city and our advertising sponsors provide charging as a free, open-access service, both to support the growing EV community and to inspire people to switch to a sustainable mode of transportation. The sponsored services model combined with digital, adaptive media brings real-world advertising and EV charging into the 21st century. With Volta, everyone wins.