[Business Development] Account Coordinator
Path Forward Returnship
The Path Forward Return to Work program at Volta is for professionals returning to the workforce after taking time off for caregiving. If selected, you’ll receive 16 weeks of paid employment while doing work you love for the world's most influential free-to-use EV Charging company . You’ll have the chance to update your skills, add new experience to your resume, and make new professional connections. You’ll also receive support through Path Forward, a nonprofit organization on a mission to empower people who’ve been focused on caregiving transition back to the paid workforce.
The program is open to anyone who has at least 5 years of professional experience and has been out of the paid workforce for at least two years to focus on caregiving. If you meet these criteria and your skills match our needs, we welcome you to apply.
The Account Coordinator will support the Business Development Team in all aspects of campaign life-cycle, from pre-sale planning through post-sale execution. They service the client’s day to day needs to ensure expected delivery and client satisfaction. Achieving profitable and sustainable market share growth within all accounts is essential, while catering to brand image and ensuring account target achievement. You must have a finger on the pulse of the industry and its competitive trends, be forward thinking and not shy away from voicing suggestions and propositions.
- Support Site Sales Team in all day-to-day activities, helping to maintain account strategies and formalization, while understanding strategic account plans
- Represent assigned accounts both externally and internally as an “ambassador” towards all functions by communicating projects, issues and opportunities across sales, product, engineering and operations teams: this includes providing market insight gained from third party measurement tools
- Maintain a high level of customer success, communication with clients and manage their needs at all times
- Draft requests for proposals, presentations, and various reports under deadline pressure
- Provide pricing guidelines and network impression availability while ensuring best practices are followed
- Respond to and facilitate requests from potential site partners
- Update data and continually manage sales tools, including Salesforce and agency inventory records
- Plan and schedule meetings and events for sales team members
- Must be a member of Path Forward's Spring 2018 Program
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Highly entrepreneurial, team player with attention to detail and the motivation to exceed goals and deadlines
- Excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to liaise internally and externally with a consultative yet enthusiastic approach
- Confidence with prospecting, presentation and selling skills while being friendly, engaging and adaptable to different work styles
- Outstanding project and time management skills, proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks
- Proficient in MS Office, Dropbox and Salesforce or similar CRM
Volta is building a nation-wide network of free-to-use EV chargers. We place our stations at the highest profile locations within a city and our advertising sponsors provide charging as a free, open-access service, both to support the growing EV community and to inspire people to switch to a sustainable mode of transportation. The sponsored services model combined with digital, adaptive media brings real-world advertising and EV charging into the 21st century. With Volta, everyone wins.