Business Operations Intern
San Francisco, CA
Volta Charging is powering the EV revolution, and you can assist in our mission to charge forward! We're looking for a driven individual with good organization and communication skills, and a passion for using data to drive change. SQL and Python knowledge, along with experience in Salesforce and Microsoft/Google Suite are pluses. The role will report into operations and research, with projects surrounding business operations, site planning, and data management. This is a hands-on opportunity, combining operational, technical, and strategic elements, and will leave you feeling intellectually challenged and rewarded.
- Assist in cleaning and structuring datasets from various sources
- Facilitate training sessions for new tools across teams.
- Help the data research team design and execute insightful and comprehensive analysis of brand, audience, and markets
- Design, implement, and codify business systems and processes, with a key focus on the needs of customers and internal stakeholders
- Build KPI dashboards using SQL to drive data-driven decision making across the organization
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analyses to develop a deep understanding of users, partners, and products
- Be a part of the salesforce development team and help champion the agile framework within the company
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to management
- A pragmatic sense of how to get things done
- Be an SQL expert and experience with database design