Associate - Business Development
At Volta we are on a mission to accelerate the adoption of the electric vehicle (EV) . Volta creates city-wide free EV charging networks in major metropolitan areas, allowing innovative brands to sponsor sustainable infrastructure and reach high value audiences with relevant content at the same time. With Volta, everyone wins.
By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our Site Development department. Your objective is to prospect for new sites and expand our charging networks by signing agreements with decision-makers allowing Volta to install EV chargers. You will report to Volta's Senior Vice President - Site Development.
- Initiate search for qualifying target sites for new charger installations
- Gain peer approval for sites on target list
- Contact potential site partners and request permission to install chargers
- Negotiate terms of lease agreements
- Execute legally binding agreements with target site partners
- Participate in project management of signed agreements to facilitate charger permitting/installation
- Record process related information/milestones on team-shared database/operating systems
- Perform all tasks at a pace to achieve quarterly and annual goals for new site development
- Preparation and presentation of reports relating to asset development activities
- Other projects/tasks as requested by SVP - Site Development and C-Level leadership
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Dropbox, Google Docs and Powerpoint
- Positive and effective communicator
- Excellent time/schedule management
- Excellent project/task management
- Highly customer service oriented with timely responses to requests
- Good driving record
Some travel will be required, approximately 1-2 trips per quarter.