Media Account Coordinator, San Francisco
San Francisco, CA
Media Sales and Operations
The Account Coordinator will support the Media Sales Team in all aspects of campaign life-cycle, from pre-sale planning through post-sale execution. They service the client’s day to day needs to ensure expected delivery and client satisfaction. Achieving profitable and sustainable market share growth within all accounts is essential, while catering to brand image and ensuring account target achievement. You must have a finger on the pulse of the industry and its competitive trends, be forward thinking and not afraid to voice suggestions and propositions.
- Support Media Sales Team in all day-to-day activities, helping to maintain account strategies and formalization, while understanding strategic account plans
- Represent assigned accounts both externally and internally as an “ambassador” towards all functions by communicating projects, issues and opportunities across sales, product, engineering and operations teams. This includes providing market insight gained from third party measurement tools
- Maintain a high level of customer success, communication with clients, managing their needs at all times, including during the flight and post analysis/final billing
- Draft requests for proposals, presentations, and various reports under deadline pressure, provide pricing guidelines and network impression availability while ensuring best practices are followed
- Conduct follow-up calls for signed Insertion Orders, rate requests and creatives
- Respond to and facilitate requests from marketers, online advertisers, and agencies
- Update data and continually manage media sales tools, including Salesforce, Ayuda, and agency inventory records
- Calculate and track impression numbers for new charging stations; provide post campaign summary report for clients to ensure accurate billing
- Plan and schedule meetings and events for sales team members - provide assistance during client meetings and entertainment outings
- PASSION - passion for Volta, passion for sales, passion for success
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 2-3 years digital and traditional media sales support
- Highly entrepreneurial, team player with attention to detail and the motivation to exceed goal deadlines and absorb knowledge of Media Sales. Driven to achieve upward mobility towards a sales role with Volta.
- Strong background in facilitating management for a large book of accounts with a high volume of sales
- Excellent writing and communication skills with the ability to liaise internally and externally with a consultative yet enthusiastic approach
- Confidence with prospecting, presentation and selling skills while being friendly, engaging and adaptable to different work styles
- Outstanding project and time management skills, proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks
- Proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Dropbox and Salesforce or similar CRM and both MAC and PC platforms
Volta is building a nation-wide network of free-to-use EV chargers. We place our stations at the highest profile locations within a city and our advertising sponsors provide charging as a free, open-access service, both to support the growing EV community and to inspire people to switch to a sustainable mode of transportation. Volta connects brands with high-profile, high-affinity free services. The sponsored services model, combined with digital, adaptive media brings real-world advertising into the 21st century.