Operations & Customer Success – Field Ops /
Voltus is seeking a bright, gritty, and good individual to join our Field Ops team as a Production Technician. The Production Technician excels in a range of crucial responsibilities, including meticulous attention to detail in hardware preparation and assembly, shipping and receiving procedures, maintaining high production quality, record keeping, ensuring inventory accuracy, and fostering a spirit of teamwork. This role places a strong emphasis on accurate, thorough work and complying with safety protocols in compliance with established OSHA procedures.
Voltus embodies the potential for effective energy management through streamlined and risk-free demand response programs. We specialize in empowering our commercial and industrial customers to generate additional revenue by leveraging their operational flexibility within energy markets. We seek to attract talented individuals who are genuinely passionate about contributing to a cleaner energy future. Our work environment thrives on teamwork and operates at a fast pace.
- Strict compliance with technical procedures and workflows
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and record keeping
- Drilling, mounting and wiring of low voltage electrical hardware
- Packaging hardware for shipping
- Order fulfilment in accordance with deadlines
- Restock new inventory and perform inventory audits with team
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Commitment to open communication and contributing to a positive team culture
- Maintain proper housekeeping and organization of workspace
- Safely lift and move up to 50lbs using proper ergonomics
- Use pallet jack and common hand and power tools safely and effectively
- Must have reliable transportation to Georgetown, TX
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with 2-4 years of relevant work experience, or Associates Degree with 1-2 years of relative work experience
- Strong attention to detail for written procedures
- Ability to learn and grow quickly
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Effectively communicate via email, Slack and over the phone
$48,000 - $58,000 a year
Technical expertise and manufacturing experience are critical factors in understanding your level of experience.
At Voltus, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer because we recognize that a diverse organization begins with a diverse candidate pool. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your nationality, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity, disability status, or marital status.