Senior User Acquisition and Monetization Associate (M/F)
Marketing – User Acquisition /
Voodoo is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative and creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company raised $200M in 2018 and we have been certified a Great Place to Work France 2020. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in Voodoo, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.
#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 4.4 billion downloads since our creation. Voodoo is one of the most impressive examples of hyper growth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years.
With more than 300 employees around the world, we are hereby inviting you to join an ambitious, innovative and international company!
What is Voodoo’s Culture all about?
We recruit passionate and creative profiles, who combine data and new technologies to disrupt the mobile market. Driven by a test-and-learn culture, we welcome wonderfully talented people wishing to undertake and manage unique, ambitious and challenging projects.
Before applying, you need to know that the company’s Culture is very important to us. Our employees evolve within an environment designed to be a centre for fulfillment. Daily life at Voodoo is characterized by numerous events throughout the year that allow you to feel fully integrated into the team and get involved in creative and innovative projects. Among them: onboarding programs, our annual global summit, other company-wide events, hackathons, game jams, wellness events and more.
What will be your main challenges?
We are looking for a talented user acquisition and monetization associate to be hands-on in managing the full cycle of our user acquisition and monetization campaigns and working closely with our great analytics and games teams, as well as the creative teams.
- Manage UA campaigns for 1 to 3 live games.
- Ad campaigns analysis and optimization (ROI driven).
- Optimize monetization ad networks.
- Outperform your monthly goals.
- Always find new creative ways to improve your work and performance.
- Coach and drive the marketing artists.
- Take actions to optimize the team's organisation and process.
- Improve and share your knowledge in the marketing team and help other grow their skills
With this role, you will have a strong and direct impact on the growth of the business through performance marketing.
What do we expect?
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills,
- You develop proactive and efficient responses to pressing issues and challenges,
- Advanced knowledge of excel & experience of statistical analysis tools including,
- R, Python, SQL and any other programming language experience
- A ‘hacker’ and creative mindset,
- Fluency in English,
- Experience in App Monetization,
- Track record with successful mobile games,
- Good knowledge of user acquisition platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords,...),
- Good knowledge of tracking systems (TUNE, Appsflyer, Adjust),
- Good knowledge of ad mediation tools.
What do we offer for this role?
Competitive salary (of course) ⧫ Bonus ⧫ Free shares ⧫ Remote days ⧫ Restaurant card (Swile) ⧫ Wellness activities ⧫ Hackathon ⧫ Seminars ⧫ Global Summit
Your salary will depend on the experience and skills a candidate brings to the position.
The Voodoo Career Path is available for all employees, with management and expert tracks outlining the transparent salary ranges available to all our employees.
What is our recruitment process?
Our recruitment process typically includes a call with our recruitment team, as well as interviews with your future manager and team members focusing on job fit. We will focus on your soft skills through values fit interview that will determine if your values are compatible with ours. Our CEO is very much involved in the recruitment process, that is why on occasion he will also meet candidates as a last step. Lastly, our test and case studies culture is an integral part of the recruitment process and will feature at some point in your process.
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let’s discuss the possibilities!