Lead User Acquisition Manager
Growth – User Acquisition /
Voodoo is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual, casual mobile App for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative, and creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company raised $200M in 2018 and we have been certified a Great Place to Work France 2020 and Best Workplace 2021. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in Voodoo, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.
#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 5 billion downloads since our creation. Voodoo is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years.
What is Voodoo’s Culture all about?
We recruit passionate and creative profiles, who combine data and new technologies to disrupt the mobile market. Driven by a test-and-learn culture, we welcome wonderfully talented people wishing to undertake and manage unique, ambitious, and challenging projects. Our goal is to foster excellence, both individual and communal, which to us means solving problems by breaking the rules, learning fast and autonomously, and delivering with the best execution.
Our employees evolve within an environment designed to be a center for fulfillment and excellence.
Daily life at Voodoo is characterized by numerous events throughout the year that allow you to feel fully integrated into the team and get involved in creative and innovative projects.
What will be your main challenges?
We are looking for a talented User Acquisition Manager to be hands-on in managing the full cycle of our user acquisition and monetization campaigns and working closely with our great analytics and games teams, as well as the creative teams.
As Lead UA Manager, you will have a strong and direct impact on the growth of the business through performance marketing.
- Manage a team of 4 User Acquisition Managers, 4 Creative Managers, and 8 Marketing Artists & Developers working on a portfolio of hypercasual games
- Define launch and post-launch user acquisition plans
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of your team's portfolio UA marketing
- Ad campaigns analysis and optimization (ROI driven)
- Outperform your monthly goals
- Always find new creative ways to improve your work and performance
- Coach and drive the marketing artists
- Take actions to optimize the team's organization and process
- Improve and share your knowledge in the marketing team and help others grow their skills
What do we expect?
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills,
- You develop proactive and efficient responses to pressing issues and challenges,
- Advanced knowledge of excel & experience of statistical analysis tools,
- A ‘hacker’ and creative mindset,
- Fluency in English (French is a bonus),
- At least 5 years experience in mobile gaming/UA and previous management experience,
- Track record with successful mobile games,
- Good knowledge of user acquisition platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords,...),
- Good knowledge of tracking systems (TUNE, Appsflyer, Adjust),
- R, Python, SQL, and any other programming language experience is a plus,
- Bonus point: experience in App Monetization
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let's discuss the possibilities!