User Acquisition and Monetization Manager (M/F)
Marketing – Performance Marketing
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo creates and publishes mobile games for casual players. Leader in the mobile gaming market and n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and will generated 1,5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results. You will be working on fun and highly scalable mobile games that brighten the everyday life of million of players.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger! You will be working on fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions of people. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills.
- You will manage UA campaigns for 1 to 3 live games
- You will ad campaigns analysis and optimization (ROI driven)
- You will optimize monetization ad networks
You Will Be Great At This Job If
- Experience in Monetization
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- You develop proactive and efficient responses to pressing issues and challenges
- You have excellent analysis skills
- You have hacker and creative mindset
- You have 3+ years of working experience
- You speak and write French and English
Earn Brownie Points
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Good knowledge of user acquisition platforms (Facebook Ads, Google Adwords,...)
- Good knowledge of tracking systems (TUNE, Appsflyer, Adjust)
- Good knowledge of ad mediation tools
Stay Focused On Your Mission
- Outperform your monthly goals
- Always find new creative ways to improve your work and performance
- Coach and drive the marketing artists
- Take actions to optimize the team organisation and process
- Improve and share your knowledge through the marketing team and help other grow their skills
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.