Game Tool Developer (M/F)
Engineering – Gameplay Development
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1,5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you're up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger ! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market.
You will join a dynamic working environment where small teams can form around ideas.
Through your work you will develop your skills and help us to deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world !
- Create tools for our game development team
- Write robust code and maintain existing solutions
- Support actual productions with their technical challenges
- Transform technologies developed for games into turnkey packages for future productions
- Be able to project yourself into the future of Unity Tool Development and anticipate needs
- You are interested in casual games
- You have an hacker mindset
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience on Unity
- You have experience creating Unity tools
- You are familiar with optimisation issues
- You speak and write English
Nice to Have
- Track record of Unity tools you made
- You have UI/UX sensitivity
- Professional game development and/or tool experience
- You know CSS and other languages
- Good knowledge of casual games
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per weekLocation : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.