Executive Assistant - Top Management (M/F)
Business Support – Office
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo creates and publishes mobile games for casual players. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 200M monthly active users and will generate 1 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you're up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for a competent, dynamic and friendly Executive Assistant. You will provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to executive’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the Top Management
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain professional and personal agenda, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make personal and professional travel arrangements, flat bookings, personal shopping
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- You develop proactive and efficient responses to pressing issues and challenges
- Have a first experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English and French (spoken and written)
- BTS or equivalent in office management or executive assistant
Nice to Have
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- High level verbal and written communications skills
Competitive salary + Free Shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.