Publishing Business Developer
Publishing – Publishing Operations /
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content, gaming and non-gaming apps! Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team. You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
We are looking for a Publishing Business Developer whose mix of Private Eye and Market knowledge will help the Publishing team optimise its portfolio of studios as well as enable the team to release more qualitative games.
Your role will be focused around 2 priorities:
- Work hand in hand with the Market Specialist, Publishing Growth Specialist and Publishing Associates/Managers and to find the best hyper casual studios and developers in the market
- Stay current on industry trends and developments
- Identify and qualify top prospects worldwide and coachable studios
- Qualify inbound leads (website game submissions)
- Identify and share key market intelligence data points (including commercial) on our top competitors
- Come up with creative ways to source studios and get prospects information
- Monitor our testing platform for high potential studios to join our coaching program
- Assist the Market Specialist and Publishing Associates to find valuable information for future prospects or leads in specific territories
- Sales Prospect work experience, in Tech (Gaming industry a plus)
- High level of organization and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to be persistent and find the best ways to get valuable information.
- Experience working with CRM a plus – Hubspot advantage
- Attention to detail and interest in investigative work
- Fluent in English