Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (DevOps) (M/F)
Engineering & Data – Growth & Engineering
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience.
Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content and gaming apps!
Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team.
You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger!
You will be working on highly scalable solutions, used by millions of people and will solve complex problems including challenges like scalability, high availability, performance, optimization & automation.
You will use best-in-class services and technologies and will contribute to improve the technical stack.
You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to collaborate with other teams working on machine learning, big data, mobile games, product & marketing.
There are multiple thrilling projects waiting for you, in way different areas. Being able to apply the Devops mindset and the SRE methodologies in such different use cases, in an innovation-aware company like Voodoo is a career changer.
You will have the opportunity to grow your hard and soft skills and will have time to learn new ones.
- Design and implement availability, scalability, and performance plans for the services environments
- Continual re-evaluation of existing stack and infrastructure to maintain optimal performance, availability and security
- Develop security capabilities and encourage adoption of security best practices and architecture changes throughout the company via evangelism and education
- Take ownership of automating infrastructure deployment and configuration, lead the creation of CI/CD pipelines for applications, and develop CI/CD best practices across the team
- Performing development, automation, and deployment assignments without close supervision
- Providing application development and cloud technology leadership, guidance, and assistance to other team members
- 5+ years of Linux experience including experience with scripting, networks, storage and release, 3+ years in the build process and maintenance of continuous integration environment and working with AWS
- Strong understanding of the infrastructure as code and immutability, principles
- Experience with high traffic, distributed systems architectures and related tools (service discovery, config/secret management, etc.)
- Experience with Bash scripting
- Familiarity with services & technologies used in our StackExperience with Kubernetes is a plus