Cloud Infrastructure Engineer (DevOps) (M/F)
Engineering & Data – Apps
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you're up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger!
You will be working on highly scalable solutions, used by millions of people and will solve complex problems including challenges like scalability, high availability, performance, optimization & automation.
You will use best-in-class services and technologies and will contribute to improve the technical stack.
You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to collaborate with other teams working on machine learning, big data, mobile games, product & marketing.
You will have the opportunity to grow your skills and will have time to learn new ones.
- Design and implement availability, scalability, and performance plans for the services environments
- Continual re-evaluation of existing stack and infrastructure to maintain optimal performance, availability and security
- Develop security capabilities and encourage adoption of security best practices and architecture changes throughout the company via evangelism and education
- Take ownership of automating infrastructure deployment and configuration, lead the creation of CI/CD pipelines for applications, and develop CI/CD best practices across the team
- Performing development, automation, and deployment assignments without close supervision
- Providing application development and cloud technology leadership, guidance, and assistance to other team members
- 5+ years of Linux experience including experience with scripting, networks, storage and release
- 3+ years in the build process and maintenance of continuous integration environment
- 3+ years’ experience working with AWS
- Deep understanding of Networks, Systems and Infrastructure
- Ability and willingness to document clearly information
- Experience with high traffic, distributed systems architectures and related tools (service discovery, config/secret management, etc.)
- Experience with Bash scripting
- Familiarity with services & technologies used in our Stack (see below)
- Experience with Docker is a plus
- Working familiarity with Voodoo's ecosystem: gaming, apps, ad tech, etc, at all scales is a plus
- AWS Cloud Services: VPC, EC2, AutoScalingGroup, Route53, Lambda, API Gateway, Cloudfront, ALB, S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis, CloudWatch, EMR, ElasticBeanstalk, ElasticSearch, CloudFormation, SNS, SQS, SES
- Ops: Jenkins, Git (Github/Bitbucket), AWS CLI, Microservices architecture, Continuous delivery
- Database: SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL (DynamoDB)
- Cache: Redis, Memcached
- Software: Node.js, Spark, Scala
- Mobile: iOS, Android, Unity, Calaba.sh, AWS Device Farm
- Productivity: Trello, Jira, Drive, Slack, Agile development
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.