iOS Software Engineer (M/F)
Engineering & Data – Apps
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and is the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Voodoo apps total over 300M monthly users and have generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
Having outperformed in the competitive casual gaming market, Voodoo wants to explore bigger things: social, media, news and entertainment apps.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a freely creative and stimulating working environment.
We are looking for a talented iOS Software Engineer who will play a key role in the creation of the next big app.
- Prototype the team’s ideas at a fast pace
- Build fun and stable products
- Benchmark the market and analyse trends
- Participate in the UX strategy
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Be in charge of the back end code in the prototyping phase
- You have passion for mass-market mobile apps
- You have 1+ year of experience on Objective-C or Swift
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- You are able to respond to wide range of issues in a production environment with an elegant and efficient solution
Nice to Have
- Experience in writing unit tests, TDD
- Track record with successful mobile apps
- Exposure to Cloud-based architectures (AWS)
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.