Publishing Manager (M/F)
Product – Gaming
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo creates and publishes mobile games for casual players. We are a leader in the mobile gaming market and the second company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day. Our games have over 300M monthly active users and generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results. We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices.
You will be working on fun and highly scalable mobile games that brighten the everyday life of millions of players.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us!
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger ! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good a passion for gaming. You will join a small and high performing team. You will be responsible for finding and coaching studios, helping them create hit games. Through your work, you will develop your skills and help us deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world!
- Sourcing new high potentials game studios
- Onboarding and coaching studios on all aspects of their games
- Developing a trusting relationship with the best teams and ensure a follow-up
- Spreading Voodoo’s culture and processes
- You are passionate about gaming
- Good game balancing UX/UI sensitivity
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- You find creative solutions to problems in a fast moving environment
- Great interpersonal skills and openness to feedback
- Fluency in English
Nice to Have
- You have a passion (art and crafts, music..)
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.