Publishing Manager (M/F)
Paris Area, France
Product – Product Management
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and will generate 1 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger ! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market. You will join a small and high performing team. You will be responsible for finding and coaching remote teams, helping them create hit games. Through your work, you will develop your skills and help us deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world!
- Sourcing new high potentials game studios
- Onboarding and coaching studios on all aspects of their games
- Developing a trusting relationship with the best teams and ensure a follow-up
- Spreading Voodoo’s culture and processes
- You have strong business skills
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You are able to work in a challenging environment
- You are able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- You speak and write French and English
- You have at least one year’s experience in a high performing company
NICE TO HAVE
- Good game UX and UI sensitivity
- Good understanding of the casual mobile game market
- You have a passion (art and crafts, music..)
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.