Sourcing Officer (M/F)
Paris Area, France
People – Talent Acquisition
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you're up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Sourcer who will be responsible for sourcing, engaging and attracting candidates, helping the Talent Acquisition team to hire the people Voodoo needs to thrive, prosper and defy all expectations!Through your work, you will develop your skills and help our fast-growing company to attract and keep the best.
- Define sourcing strategies with managers/team members
- Source the best candidates (through the use of every and any means available, boolean searches, networking events, sourcing tricks, user groups, specific channels …)
- Engage and attract said candidates (using creative and interesting ways to do so)
- Nurture passive talents and maintain pools of talent for potential hires
- Keep up with the upcoming trends in sourcing and recruiting (tools, best practices, competition’s practices)
- Share your tips and knowledge with the Talent Acquisition Team AND/OR company-wide
- Enhance Voodoo’s image (through meetups, events, social meetings …)
- Impeccable writing and communication skills (You are supposed to cast spells, not spelling mistakes)
- Strong business and analytical skills (you eat data for breakfast, lunch and dinner - and snacks)
- You have a hacker & a winner mindset (“The winner takes it all” is an Abba song only, we first want a teamplayer … with a winner mindset!)
- And a “candidate experience” mindset (Once a candidate, always a candidate)
- Fluent in English (You’re never gonna be royal but you can try to have the accent)
NICE TO HAVE
- A thing for puzzle and logic/mind tricks
- Creative writing skills
- A long-term approach of the recruitment process
- A (really) good sense of humor
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.