Senior Financial Controller (M/F)
Paris Area, France
Finance – Financial Control
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
We're now working on our next big dream: to create a new mass market mobile app that will be used by millions of people across the world. This app can be in video, news, or user generated content.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for a financial controller with a strong financial background to help the company evaluate and understand its past and projected financial performance in a fast growing business, and, consequently, to help lead management through the appropriate development strategy and business decisions.
You will join a high performing team and have the responsibility to follow and monitor Voodoo’s activities and support Finance team in elaborating consolidated financial statements.
You will also have a key role in leading transverse projects aiming at the enhancement of financial processes (e.g. integration of international affiliates, modelling of cash flow foreacasts, implementation of BI,...) and setting up a clear and robust internal control system.
- Analyse and report on a monthly basis Voodoo Group performance with an extended scope: Gaming France, Gaming International, Advertising network business, Voodoo Apps (development of social, media, news and entertainment apps) and holding activities
- Build the financial planning, forecasting and annual budgeting processes with the relevant people in the company
- Participate to the implementation of the financial risk management (identification and measurement of FX exposures, proposition of hedging strategy, follow up of FX position and settlement of derivatives)
- Enhance financial processes through the implementation of procedures and tools (e.g. modelling of cash flow forecasts, implementation of BI,...) and lead transverse projects upon Management requests
- Master Degree in Finance (or equivalent) + minimum 5 years of experience in Finance and Audit
- Languages: French / English (fluent)
- Highly organized, motivated, detail oriented, a sense of urgency, and an ability to prioritize tasks. Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Adaptability and ability to communicate / explain things simply and precisely
- Analytical skills and comfortable in balancing risks and uncertainties with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Good communication and educating skills, and ability to work globally across the organization with key stakeholders, including senior management. Team spirit is a must
- Excellent financial modeling and scenario analysis skills, including the ability to build excel-based automated decision tools, sensitivity tables (expert user of Microsoft Excel is a must).
NICE TO HAVE
- Additional languages for our international affiliates (Spanish or German)
- Experience in an international environment
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.