Senior Game Developer (M/F)
Paris Area, France
Engineering – Gameplay Development
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you're up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger ! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market. You will join a small and high performing team. Through your work you will develop your skills and help us to deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world!
You can join two different teams depending on your talents and ambitions : the casual and ultra casual games team, or our games lab whose objective is to test deeper gameplays closer to midcore titles.
- Create hit games
- Write robust code to be used by millions of users
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Support and contribute new ideas to game features
- Work with product managers, developers and artists to oversee the implementation of new features and systems
- You are interested in casual games
- You have creative and hacker mindset
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience on Unity or other game engines
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- You are familiar with optimisation issues
- You speak and write French and English
NICE TO HAVE
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Professional game development experience
- Good knowledge of casual games
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.