Mobile SDK Engineer - Unity (M/F)
Engineering – Back-End
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo creates and publishes mobile games for casual players. We are a leader in the mobile gaming market and the second company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results. We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices.
You will be working on fun and highly scalable mobile games that brighten the everyday life of millions of players.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us!
We are looking for a strong tech talent to join our mobile SDKs team in Paris.
- Develop new versions of Voodoo's SDKs which runs on hundreds of millions of mobile iOS and Android devices
- Lead the architecture and design of SDK to support future ad networks and 3rd party SDKs updates in order to maintain Voodoo’s SDK up-to-date
- Gather developers feedback in order to develop new innovative features that will help their games’ development process (e.g. in-app purchases, ad integration, etc.)
- Maintain SDK stability supporting multiple OS versions and devices
- Collect and analyze SDK logging to debug and fix issues
- Improve CI/CD processes, test and monitoring of the SDK
- 4+ years of proven mobile software development experience
- 2+ years’ experience working with Unity (C#)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle and release processes on Unity, XCode and Android Studio
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Nice to Have
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code
- Familiar of the clean code paradigm, software architecture and design patterns
- Experience with native Android (Kotlin / Java) & iOS (Objective-C/Swift) development
- Experience in writing tests (Unity Test runner, e2e, …)
- Enthusiastic about gaming culture
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.