Head of Compensation & Benefits (M/F)
Business Support – Corporate
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you're up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for a head to lead the compensation & benefits team of Voodoo. To succeed in this role, you will define and implement best practices to oversee, optimise and structure Voodoo’s compensation & benefits on an international scale. You will work closely with the HR and Financial departments to perfectly implement the rewards and benefits policies within the organisation, ensuring that theses programs support the business objectives and meet all legal requirements. You will be expected to have a strong understanding of company objectives and business profitability. Through your work, you will develop functional strategies to support the global infrastructure in France and abroad.
- Develop and scale the staff and payroll & administration in France and abroad
- Responsible for the social financial planning and reporting. Manage budgets : be able to anticipate, analyse HR metrics and do payroll projections with the total hiring volume
- Define, implement and challenge salary grids and benefits per country and job. Orchestrate the French compensation policy, oversee and delegate the compensation policies for all of the Group’s subsidiaries (Germany, Spain, Netherlands)
- Implement a fair, equitable and competitive retribution policy package of bonuses, profit-sharing and free shares worldwide
- You have at least 10 years of professional experience in a similar position
- Proven working experience as a compensation and benefits manager
- Prior experience in HR practices and compensation cycle management
- Working knowledge of job evaluation and job analysis systems
- Adequate knowledge of current labour rules and regulations
- Strong quantitative and analytics skills, agility with excel and pivot tables
- Fluent in both English and French
Nice to Have
- Experience in steering shareholding policies
- Working experience in companies with a global scale in France and abroad
- Experience in recruiting team members
Competitive salary + Free Shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.