Content Publishing Manager - Apps (M/F)
Product – Content Management
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Voodoo apps total over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1,5 billion downloads in 2018.
We're now working on our next big dream: to create a new mass market mobile app that will be used by millions of people across the world. This app can be in video, news, or user generated content.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for a Content Publishing Manager to build the content strategy of our apps and manage our internal and external creator teams. To succeed in this role, you will need great communication skills and a good knowledge of the US media landscapes.
You will work with key decision-makers on a daily basis as a partner on strategic issues. Through your work, you will develop your skills and help share Voodoo’s knowledge on the industry to key stakeholders around the world!
- Pitch, develop and execute creative ideas that will engage a wide audience
- Track what kind of content performs well in the app (categories, tones of voice, formats)
- Manage internal resources and freelances to reach our content goals
- Develop and challenge processes to improve the overall content team efficiency
- Collaborate closely with the Product and Data team to ensure the right product evolution
- A creative mindset to build innovative content
- Great organizational and management skills
- Ability to change directions quickly based on business, project, and team needs
- A strong understanding of the media landscape
- You speak and write English fluently
Nice to Have
- You have a passion outside of work (art and crafts, music..)
- A strong network with people working in US media companies
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per weekLocation : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.