Senior Game Designer Casual Games (M/F)
Product – Gaming
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo creates and publishes mobile games for casual players. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1,5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
Having outperformed in the competitive the casual gaming market, Voodoo wants to explore different kind of games. You will join the game lab where you will work to find the next hit trend and make extremely ambitious games.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
You will be working on fun and highly scalable mobile games that brighten the everyday life of million of players.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger !
We have reached the top spot in ultra-casual mobile gaming, now we aim innovate and do the same with other game genres.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile game market. You will work on our upcoming games. You will developing fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by million of people.
You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
- Help fine-tune game balancing, pacing and feeling
- Pitch and implement new game ideas and features to the team
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Get involved in all aspects of game development: UI,UX, game design, logic, performance, etc.
- Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
- Understanding of models and tools to analyse game play and user behaviour
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a game designer
- You are interested in ultra casual games
- You have creative and hacker mindset
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- You speak and write French or English
Nice to Have
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Good knowledge of casual games
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50%
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.
In order to apply, please send your resume, portfolio to the HR TEAM