Publishing Growth Analyst
Publishing – Publishing Operations /
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Our goal is to entertain the world with snackable content, gaming and non-gaming apps! Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to join a small, independent, and helpful team. You will have full ownership of your role allowing you to be unique and continuously strive for excellence to deliver innovative and creative projects.
We are looking for a Publishing Growth Analyst whose mix of business acumen and data knowledge will help the Publishing team optimise its performance and grow its business as well as enable data-driven strategic decisions.
Your role will be focused around 2 priorities:
- Work hand in hand with Publishing Associates to support them in their day to day operations by providing them actionnable, data-backed recommendations
- Constantly assess and challenge the way the team monitors its performance, from studio activity, prototype testing data to margin performance post-launch
- Identifies business opportunities (Studios or Games) and works with our Market Specialist to help drive data-driven growth
- Analyze and challenge all the drivers of performance that the team is or should be monitoring
- Provide and optimize new drivers to help the team grow its: performance / size / scope and reach
- Manage multiple requests at a time in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Work closely with Publishing Associates to monitor their performance and to identify new potential growth driver contributors
- 2+ years of analytical work experience, in Tech (and Web or Mobile company or Online Gaming industry a plus)
- Strong business acumen, a business degree is a plus
- Strong SQL with experience in querying large, complex data sets. Strong Excel skills a plus
- High level of analytical and problem-solving skills with strong attention to details
- Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations
- Experience working with Periscope / Tableau – advantage