Senior Game Designer (M/F)
Paris Area, France
Design – UI/UX Design
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you're up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger ! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market. You will join a small and high performing team. Through your work you will develop your skills and help us to deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world!
You can join two different teams depending on your talents and ambitions : the casual and ultra causal games team, or our games lab whose objective is to test deeper gameplays closer to midcore titles.
- Help fine-tune game balancing, pacing and feeling
- Pitch and implement new game ideas and features to the team
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Get involved in all aspects of game development: UI,UX, game design, logic, performance, etc.
- Benchmark the market to stay on top of new trends
- Understanding of models and tools to analyse game play and user behavior
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a game designer
- You are interested in ultra casual games
- You have creative and hacker mindset
- You have good sense of gameplay experience, and special attention to details
- You speak and write French or English
NICE TO HAVE
- Track record with successful mobile games
- Good knowledge of casual games
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.