HR Controller (M/F)
Business Support – Other
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1,5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for our future HR Controller. To be successful in this role, you will collect, analyse and synthesize information and social data that will enable Voodoo to optimize its human resources policy and its financial costs.
- Establish the HR team’s budget, revisions and projections for the year to come, you will need to follow, analyse and anticipate them.
- Communicate these elements to various stakeholders (Board members, Financial department…).
- Assist managers with budget management.
- Come up with new ideas to optimize social management.
- Play a full part in payroll evolutions, run simulations that include new salary information, annual reviews and act upon them.
- Follow the different management effects and evolutions impacting the staff costs, analyzing variances.
- Define and analyse HR indicators, and maintain your stakeholders updated.
- Build mandatory reports (CSR policy, social audit).
- Collaborate with HR cross-group projects.
- Maintain an ongoing watch-and-wait about regulatory changes
- Management of data processing and analysis in Excel
- Knowledge of HR controlling at an international scale
- Deep knowledge of the resources to give strategic recommendations and understand the challenges the business can face
- Knowledge in payroll management
- Ownership, rigour, organisation, excellence, agility
- Good analysis and synthetic skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Written and spoken English
Competitive salary + Free shares + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location: Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.