Product Manager (M/F)
Product – Apps
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Voodoo apps total over 300M monthly users and have generated 1.5 billions downloads in 2018.
Having outperformed in the competitive casual gaming market, Voodoo wants to explore new areas: video streaming, content curation, news, user generated content and social apps.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
- Define product visions within one of the verticals we work on (video streaming, content curation, news, user generated content or social apps)
- Fast prototype and test each vision
- Manage and hire a team of 4 to 20 people (engineers, designers, content managers, data engineers)
- Drive product evolution through data analysis and user feedback
- Passion for mobile apps
- A strong vision on at least one of the verticals we work on (video streaming, content curation, news, user generated content or social apps)
- Good leadership
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience managing a team of engineers and product designers
- Organizational and analytical skills
- Hacker and growth mindset
- Strong execution skills
Nice to Have
- Previous experience in a startup
- Track record of successful apps
- You have basic technical knowledge (API logics, iOS native elements, release process)
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.