Product Manager - Voodoo Apps (M/F)
Paris Area, France
Product – Product Management
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and is the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Voodoo apps total over 300M monthly users and have generated 1.5 billions downloads in 2018.
Having outperformed in the competitive casual gaming market, Voodoo wants to explore bigger things: social, media, news and entertainment apps. You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a freely creative and stimulating working environment.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for someone to lead a product team to build apps. Not just any apps - apps that will touch and transform the lives of millions of people across the world, apps that will set new standards for the whole industry.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative mobile apps that will entertain and empower people
- Establish shared vision across the team by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Manage a team of 4 to 10 world-class engineers and designers
- Provide strong product vision and continually assess market needs to identify opportunities
- Have a strong interest for design and developing experiences that delight users
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand Voodoo Apps' strategic and competitive position and deliver products accordingly
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Passion for mobile apps
- 3+ years product management or product design experience
- 3+ years experience designing user interfaces
- 3+ years experience creating examples through wire frames and mock ups
- 1+ years experience managing a team of Engineers and Designers
- Organizational and analytical experience
- Strong execution skills
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience in a startup
- Track record of successful apps
- You have basic technical knowledge (API logics, iOS native elements, release process)
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.