Data Scientist - Voodoo Ads (M/F)
Paris Area, France
Engineering – Data
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are a tech company that deeply believe in data driven processes and a data driven mindset so we are looking for a talented Data Scientist interested in leveraging our 1+ Billion daily events (10TB) to create unique solutions, used by millions of people!You will be part of a small and high performing team working to solve complex problems using best-in-class technologies and will have the opportunity to grow your skills.
- You will build state of the art recommender models (factorization machines, sequence aware models) to serve the right Ad to the right user. Such system would take into consideration most collected data covering user metadata, apps metadata and user interaction with our platform (events such as impressions, clicks, installs… etc).
- You should be able to experiment and improve the system by measuring its performance and adding new features in each iteration.
- You should have good understanding of recommender systems so that you can suggest the best fit algorithm for improving the right key performance indicator.
- You will own projects from initial discussions to release, including feature estimation & scoping, architecture design, benchmark of new technologies, product feedback...
- You will work in an environment where you are your own leader with a fast decision process, having the opportunity to collaborate directly with people working on mobile & back-end development, data engineering, mobile games, product & marketing
- You have at least 3 years of experience in quantitative analytics, data science, or another similar role
- You master the query in SQL
- You have a proven track record of leveraging massive amounts of data to drive product innovation
- You have a good knowledge of the data science basic libraries (sklearn, pandas, numpy, scipy)
- You have a good knowledge of at least one deep learning framework (keras, pytorch,...)
- You can tell stories with data, as well as visualize it by build your own visualisation stack (Python, Scala), or using tools you know.
- You are result oriented and focus on the value created by your developments
- You have excellent communication skills and can speak & write English
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Working experience in a Gaming or Advertising company
- Familiarity with Voodoo's ecosystem: gaming, apps, advertising, analytics, etc, at all scales
- Experience with Kaggle competitions
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.