Training Manager (M/F)
Business Support – Other
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you're up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for an experienced Training Manager interested in creating something from scratch!
Your role is to define our training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes.
You identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives that build and lead employees career development.
- Implementing from scratch a training process, timeline and tool (in collaboration with the HRIS Project Manager)
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals in collaboration with the HRBP and Managers
- Conduct our own internal training session
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, laws and best practices
- Build a leadership program for managers and Top managers
- Disrupt and propose innovative individual or collective path
- Pilot Onboarding training
- Manage training budget
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in a similar position and a strong knowledge of training law
- You have a proven experience in create a training plan from scratch
- You have an excellent knowledge of training organisms and providers
- You have knowledge of training processes and workflow
- You are able to work in agile environment
- Ability to work independently and willingness to take ownership, research solutions and complete tasks
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
Nice to Have
- Experience in a fast-scaling Tech company
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
Competitive salary + Free Shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.