Content Strategy Manager - Voodoo Apps (M/F)
Paris Area, France
Business development – Growth
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Voodoo apps total over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1,5 billion downloads in 2018.
We're now working on our next big dream: to create a new mass market mobile app that will be used by millions of people across the world. This app can be in video, news, or user generated content.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for a Content Manager with talent and vision. To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the mobile app infrastructure in one of the following: video, news, or social media.
You will be responsible for setting a content strategy for groundbreaking mobile applications in the field of your choice. You will create, manage and curate engaging content in line with your vision.
You will work with key decision-makers on a daily basis as a partner on strategic issues. Through your work, you will develop your skills and help share Voodoo’s knowledge on the industry to key stakeholders around the world!
- Create and maintain the production schedule for Voodoo’s content library
- Curate and manage Voodoo’s content to ensure external creators have access to high quality content
- Research and build sources of information about new trends and features; build a pipeline of new content
- Play a key role in building and supporting Voodoo’s knowledge-sharing vision and challenge the processes to improve content
- 3 years of experience working in video, news, UGC or new media
- A PASSION FOR WHAT YOU DO!
- Ability to change directions quickly based on business, project, and team needs
- Strong understanding of mobile user experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You speak and write English fluently
NICE TO HAVE
- You have a passion outside of work (art and crafts, music..)
- A strong network
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.