Video Publishing Manager (M/F)
Product – Apps
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market, we are the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store.
Voodoo apps total over 300M monthly users and have generated 1.5 billions downloads in 2018.
Having outperformed in the competitive casual gaming market, Voodoo wants to explore new areas: video streaming, content curation, news, user generated content and social apps.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
- Source and contact worldwide video creators in order to publish their videos in our platform
- Onboard and coach video creators (external and internal) to help them create the best videos
- Develop a trusting relationship with the best teams and ensure a follow-up
- Improve video creation strategy thanks to a data driven approach
- Gather and share knowledge to internal and external video creators
- Passion for short videos (like Youtube, Facebook, Instagram)
- Knowledge of the video creator ecosystem
- Strong business skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- You speak and write English fluently
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.