Head of Social Legal (M/F)
Business Support – Corporate
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for a Head of Social Legal interested in creating something bigger ! To succeed in this role you will need to have an excellent understanding of all social and legal aspects around working regulations and contracts in France and abroad. On a short-term basis you will oversee all of the company’s policies in regards to social relations and manage the CSE. On a mid-term basis, you will work on setting up regulations and structuring the jurisdiction for all foreign subsidiaries.
- Be responsible for all the social legal aspects of the Group.
- Manage all social relations for all existing sites in France and International (Paris, Montpellier, Berlin, Barcelona and Amsterdam) and all future sites.
- Be responsible for the Group's employee representatives, CSE (implemented since December 2018).
- Negotiate all of the Group's collective agreements on various subjects such as work agreements, gender equality, disability and equitable compensation agreements on a short term basis.
- Structure the jurisdiction for foreign subsidiaries.
- Implement standard contracts worldwide : create templates, be the point of contact for all contract issues and clauses for every country
- Set up the norms and policies in regards to health and security on every location.
- You have at least 7 years of professional experience in a similar position
- You have excellent knowledge of French labor and social laws
- You have experience in structuring foreign subsidiaries
- You are able to work quickly and efficiently
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You speak and write French and English
Nice to Have
- Experience in recruiting team members
- Experience in a fast-scaling company
- Experience with social relations and jurisdictions in multiple continents
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.