Playable Ads Developer - HTML5 (M/F)
Engineering & Data – Ads
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you're up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger by creating playable ads! To succeed in this role, you will need to combine the art of design with the art of programming. You will be in charge of transforming existing games in HTML5. You will be working on fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions of people. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and will have the opportunity to grow your skills.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Transform existing games in HTML5
- Integrate an A/B testing technology
- Gather and refine a lighter version of a game based on the original mobile game
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize playable ads for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and ads partners
- Benchmark playable ads from the competitors
- You have working experience in web programming
- Adequate knowledge of Objects Oriented Programming and web game development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- You speak and write French and English
Nice to Have
- Interest for creativity and game design
- Interest for mobile games
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.