Live Ops Gameplay Artist (M/F)
Design – Gaming
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and have generated 1,5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you're up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for talent interested in creating something bigger! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market. You will join a small and high performing team. Through your work you will develop your skills and help us to deliver fun and entertaining games to millions of people all around the world!
The goal of the Live Ops team is to increase the KPIs of the games which are running live. To do so, you will have to test different features to get our games closer to midcore titles.
- Create beautiful and intuitive mobile games
- Ability to deconstruct and analyse mobile games mechanics
- Work on all aspects of the game ( game interface, mockups,icons, optimized assets and animations)
- Be able to bring new game ideas and features
- Be able to develop your mobile sensitivity.
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a game artist
- You are passionate about mobile games industry
- You are passionate about finding trends, gameplay and game mechanics
- You have excellent skills in: photoshop, illustrator, after effects
- You have experience in 3D softwares such as MAYA, BLENDER or 3DS MAX
- You are able to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- You have knowledge of Unity Engine: assets integration, animation and UI
Nice to Have
- A track record with successful mobile games
- You speak and write French and English.
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.