Data Analyst (M/F)
Engineering & Data – Ads
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and is the n°1 company with the most monthly downloads worldwide on the App Store. Voodoo apps total over 300M monthly users and will have generated 1.5 billion downloads in 2018.
Having outperformed in the competitive casual gaming market, Voodoo wants to explore bigger things: social, media, news and entertainment apps.
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a freely creative and stimulating working environment.
We are looking for a talented data analyst interested in continuously tracking down and optimizing the growth and performances of a set of wide audience mobile applications. You will join an agile and high performing team and you will be responsible for monitoring the KPIs and edit accessible insights. To succeed in this role you will need a business and quantitative mindset and to have a good understanding of how big data, metrics and logs impact the mobile industry nowadays.
- Combine analytical skills and business acumen to provide the product team with the insights that will drive the strategy
- Analyze data, edit concise and meaningful insights: find the signal in the noise that can drive new features or disclose news usages
- Set up and run app-specific A/B tests to drive KPI improvements and help decision making
- Play a key role in supporting the vision for business analytics and challenge the processes to recommend improved KPIs
- Work closely with data engineers and data scientists in order to set up a top data team that can bring high added value to our products and businesses on the long run
- 3 years of prior data analysis experience
- Experience with data warehousing and business intelligence platforms
- SQL databases and database querying languages knowledge
- Knowledge of statistical methods and tools
- Ability to change directions quickly based on business, project, and team needs
- Ability to effectively communicate complex insights and structured hypothesis
- Experience and taste in using dataviz techniques and tools for acknowledge all the stakeholders about data and analysis breakthrough
Nice to Have
- Prior data analysis experience in a startup with a large user base
- Prior experience of data scaling in terms of raw data to be mined and business/product expectations
- Technical background with programming experience or/and be comfortable with interact and work together technical teams
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.