Senior Product Manager Publishing (M/F)
Product – Gaming
Full-time - CDI
Voodoo is a tech company focused on creating mobile apps for a wide audience. Leader in the mobile gaming market and the n°1 company worldwide with the most downloads on the App Store per day.
Our games have over 300M monthly active users and will generate 1,5 billion downloads in 2018.
We believe in continuous improvement of processes and sharing best practices. Our culture is based on our strategy : achieve excellence by creating and publishing hit games and hiring great talent !
You will join an organic structure where you will take ownership of your role and contribute actively with new ideas of new projects in a creative and stimulating working environment. You will be part of a small and high performing team, and you will work together in goodwill to achieve best results.
Feel free to think big and if you’re up to the challenge, come and join us !
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who will work embedded in the Publishing team - the team in charge of hunting, onboarding, coaching and leading external studios to publish hit games with Voodoo. You will be responsible for driving the definition, the execution and the deployment of our tech and data roadmap for Publishing, working hand in hand with Publishing Managers, the head of Product and Engineering, and the VP Gaming.
- You will partner with the team to develop strategy, vision, execution, design and usability
- Gather your team’s needs to offer new tools in order to improve their performance
- Be the bridge between Engineering team and the business stakeholders
- Benchmark the tools and technologies available on the market and be up to date
- Strive for a robust and scalable projects, and create a homogeneous technical environment
- You have a great level of technical knowledge for someone who doesn’t code, and a proven experience of product management roles in tech companies
- You develop proactive and efficient responses to pressing issues and challenges
- You have excellent problem solving, organizational and communication skills
- You have strong execution skills
- You are data- and outcome- driven
- You speak and write French and English
- You love mobile games and the gaming industry in general
Nice to Have
- Experience in a high growth startup
- Experience designing and scaling e-learning and/or CRM systems
Competitive salary + Free shares + Performance Bonus + Company Profit Sharing + 50% Transportation costs
Contract : permanent contract, one remote day per week
Location : Paris, 75009
In order to stimulate creativity and team building, our work days are enhanced by many different activities : meditation classes, seminars abroad, learning hours, brunches and hackathons. You will also be able to free your mind at the local gym.