Product Manager - Optimization
Product Management – Hyper Casual Games /
Voodoo is a Tech company that creates and publishes hyper-casual and casual mobile games for a wide audience. It is the worldwide leader in the mobile game market through snackable, innovative, and creative content combining data and new technologies.
The company raised $200M in 2018. More recently, Tencent has become a minority stakeholder in Voodoo, with a role in framing our strategy to dominate the Asia Pacific region.
#1 worldwide in mobile game downloads, and regularly at the top of the App Store rankings, our games have about 300 million monthly active users and more than 5 billion downloads since our creation. Voodoo is one of the most impressive examples of hypergrowth in the ecosystem, having multiplied its turnover by 5 over the past few years.
With more than 400 employees around the world, we would love you to apply to join an ambitious, innovative and international company!
What will be your main challenges?
We are looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for designing, planning, and executing the roadmap. You will own an organic team of developers and artists and work in collaboration with other team members in short iterations and with a data-centric approach.
You will guarantee the quality and the performance of the product. You will develop a quarterly and monthly plan aligned with the strategy that leverages all product features, to push our games to new limits!
By joining this team, you will have a strong impact on the business and a unique opportunity to reach hundreds of millions of users by improving existing and new games.
- Own multiple Hyper Casual games growth: develop a product vision, strategy, roadmap, and operational means.
- Manage a team of developers and artists and responsibility of the production cycle
- Collect and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed specs and wireframes, define AB tests, prioritize tasks and create a QA plan
- Analyze the success of the product using advanced A/B testing tools
- Work with Developers, Data Analysts, and Monetization Managers to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation
- Identify opportunities to improve the player experience
- Manage ongoing maintenance and improvement of game features
What do we expect?
- At least two years of experience as a Product Manager, preferably in a B2C Industry
- At least one year in a managerial position
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership of projects
- Team player, who likes to work with people and drive results together
- Adapt well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment
- Strong organizational skills and Data-driven mindset, high attention to details
- Great communicator & fluent in English. Is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form.
- Willing to learn and develop in Hyper Casual gaming spaces
- A problem-solver by nature – inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem
What is your team about?
Based on our principles and values, you will have the chance to work with a variety of experts: product managers, monetization managers, data analysts...and still more!
We harness data and creativity through innovation on the Voodoo gaming portfolio. We gain a better understanding of our player base in order to keep on offering the best entertainment value out there!
We bring new ideas to life and develop existing concepts to enrich our already diversified gaming portfolio. We make our games even more fun, engaging, long-lasting and entertaining! Pair that with top-of-the-line A/B testing capabilities and you've got yourself a great environment for learning and developing Casual and Hyper Casual games. Join us and be part of a small, international and passionate team!
Does this sound like it was written with you in mind? Excellent! Put in your application and let's discuss the possibilities!